Legal Document to be signed for Ayahuasca Retreat, Ayahuasca Retreat Disclaimer
A printable version of the Ayahuasca Retreat Disclaimer, its important before drinking Ayahuasca to be fully versed with our documentation to keep you safe within the plant world and be fully aware of whats foods and drugs negatively interact with your body. To keep you safe when you drink Ayahuasca in an Ayahuasca Ceremony. Ayahuasca Retreat in Peru, where safety is important at all times. We honour the Food and Medication Advice of the Shipibo Shaman to stay safe in our Ayahuasca Ceremony.
disclaimer to be signed for Ayahuasca Cermony
Shamanic Family Visit Disclaimer: Terms and Conditions Agreement
The “Organisers” are Shakruna and Lucia and Leonardo Inuma Pezo.
The “Participant” is the person named and signed at the bottom of this document.
1. The Participant agrees to take part in a program at the house of Lucia and Leonardo Inuma Pezo, including its plant ceremonies, and to follow the rules stated in the “Guidelines” documents.
2. The Organisers will do their utmost to ensure the safety and comfort of the Participant within the remit of this program. The Participant, in turn, agrees to exercise caution and consideration for him or herself and for others during this event, including at the venue and in other environments, and indemnifies the Organisers against claims for injury, loss, damage, misadventure or inconvenience at all stages.
3. The Organisers have recommended that the Participant, prior to entry into this Agreement, seeks and obtains health or medical advice as to the effect of plants and herbal medicines singly and in combination with any medication they are taking. The Participant avows that he or she, having done so or deemed it unnecessary, is in a physical and mental condition appropriate to the activities described in this brochure and agrees to participate at his or her own risk. The responsibility for taking accurate and timely health precautions, professional medical advice, and for acting upon this (or otherwise) is solely with the Participant.
4. The Participant has the option of joining any, all, or none of the activities on offer at house of Lucia and Leonardo and taking any, all or none of the plants available, and should he or she wish to take them does so voluntarily, taking full responsibility for his or her actions.
5. The Participant has been advised that Ayahuasca is a visionary plant and is clear on the meaning of this. Reference sources have been provided which may describe the Ayahuasca experience and the Participant has conducted other research where appropriate to satisfy him or herself of the effects that may be produced. The liability is with the Participant.
6. The Participant - and his or her family – understand that the Amazon rainforest and this program represent travel of a unique nature and will hold the Organisers and their associates, representatives and employees blameless for any injury or ailment occurring during this program or afterwards. The onus is on the Participant to explain this program to others if need be and to ensure their agreement and understanding.
7. The Participant agrees to show respect for the environment he or she is in and to act with courtesy and dignity towards other group members and local and native people at house of Lucia and Leonardo and during external activities. Should the Participant commit any illegal act or should his or her behaviour adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of this event he or she may be asked to leave the property.
8. The Participant agrees to stay in the Ayahuasca ceremonies until they are formally closed by the shaman. They will not return to their sleeping area or go to any other place during the ceremony. This is for their own safety and the well being of all participants. Should the Participant not follow this rule they may be asked to leave the property.
9. The Participant has read, understood and voluntarily signed this document and agrees that no representations, statements or inducements have been made by the Organisers for him/her to take part in this program or to sign this Agreement. By signing the Participant waives certain legal rights, including the right to sue.
Participant’s Passport #:____________Address:__________________________________________
Participant’s Phone # and E-mail:______________________________________________________